south carolina's strongest man and woman 2023
South Carolina’s Strongest Man & Woman was an indoor competition. 128 Athletes Competed in the event. Many Thanks to our sponsors that helped to make this event a success.
– Banton Media
– McCutchen Vaught Geddie & Hucks, P.A.
– Cerberus Strength USA
– Scrapmasters Custom Welding
– Pit Stops For Hope
– Fusion Rehab And Wellness
– Smith Strength and Wellness
– Grand Strand Wholesale Supplements
– Quality Fitness Equipment Sales & Service
– Advocare Independent Distributor – Jarrod Fritz
Overall highlights are Sarah Johnson (Open W MW 160.4-) and Zachary Viers (Open M LW 175.4-) won $125 each for carrying their Husafell Stones for the longest time overall.
Huge thanks to all of the athletes and volunteers that came out to make this event a success. This competition was dedicated to the memory of Whitney Leigh, a competitor who unfortunately was taken from this world way too soon before she was able to compete.