Our goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied with the items you order and your experience with StrongmanCorporation.com. Depending on the reason for the return and the condition of the product, there may be several options available to you.
- If you would like to return an unopened product for any reason, we can either issue a refund to your method of payment, or we can apply an online credit to your account that you can use towards a future purchase. However, returns will only be allowed within 30 calendar days from the purchase date. Any purchases over 30 days old cannot be returned (for refund or credit).
- If a product you receive is damaged during shipment, arrives after its expiration date, or is not what you ordered, you can file a product replacement claim and we can send a replacement right away and provide a prepaid return label for our U.S. and Canadian customers to retrieve the original item. However, if the original item is not sent back to us, you will be charged for it.
- If a clothing item (i.e. shorts, shirt, spandex etc.) doesn’t fit properly, we’ll gladly issue an online credit to your account for a different size, but you will be charged for the return shipping cost as well as the normal shipping cost for any new items purchased. To be eligible for a return, the item must bear all original tags and labels, and if any tags or labels are removed then the item cannot be returned. Also, if the item is damaged in any way, or otherwise not in its original condition, then it cannot be returned.
- If the item you’d like to return was ordered more than 30 days ago, or if the item was purchased using an online credit as part of a previous exchange, we cannot accept the return or issue a refund or credit under any circumstance.
To begin processing any type of return, please contact our Customer Service Team and provide your name, the order number, and the reason for returning the product.
To speed up the returns process, please return the product along with a copy of your invoice to the same warehouse that shipped the original order with “Attention Returns” written on the address label. Returns sent to a different warehouse then the one that originally sent your order will not be accepted. To determine which warehouse shipped your package, look at the top left corner of the shipping label on the outside of the box, or on the enclosed packing slip.
When returning an item, we strongly recommend using a shipping method that provides step-by-step tracking information to help ensure its safe arrival. We apologize, but we are not responsible for the amount of time it takes for an item to be returned to our facility by mail carrier, or if the item is lost or damaged during the return process.
Once we have received the product and the return has been processed by our warehouse, we can issue the refund or award the online credit to your account. Please note that we are unable to accept in-person returns that are dropped off by a customer at any of our warehouse locations.
Domestic & European Customers
We provide return shipping labels for the products that were shipped incorrectly (i.e., wrong item delivered), defective or damaged items, products that arrive after the expiration date, or any item that caused an adverse reaction (e.g. vomiting or severe headaches). Unfortunately, we cannot issue return labels for returns based on issues with the product taste or lack of results from a product, and a customer is responsible for the cost of shipping for such returns.
To request a return shipping label, or for more information about our Returns Policy, please contact our Customer Service Department (442-232-2945). Our business hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. Pacific Time.
Unfortunately, we are unable to provide return shipping labels for customers outside the United States. If you have a problem with a product, please contact our Customer Service Department.
When you are due a refund, it is usually processed within 7-10 business days and issued to the payment account used for the original purchase.
- If you originally paid for your order using a credit card, debit card, or PayPal, it may take up to five additional business days before the refund is reflected on your account statement.
- If the original account is closed, or if the card used has expired, we will issue your refund through the mail as a cashier’s check within 7-14 business days.
- If you originally paid using a secure form of payment, such as a wire transfer, Western union, or money order, the refund is send by mail to your shipping address as a cashier’s check within 7-14 business days.
When you are due a refund, it will be processed back to your original form of payment no later than 14 days after we are notified of the return. Refunds or online credit awards will be issued upon receiving a written statement (which may include a tracking number or invoice) from a recognized postal or transport provider which specifies both the sender and recipient, or once we have received and processed the return at our warehouse. The amount refunded or issued as an online credit is equal to the price of the returned product, plus the shipping cost.
Unfortunately when you are due a refund, there are many external factors that can impact how long it takes for the refund to process back to your account. Every bank handles transactions differently. Some are returned quickly, while others can take an extended period of time. Once we have refunded the transaction on our end, it can take anywhere from 4-25 business days to be reflected on your account.
We apologize, but we are unable to send cashier’s checks internationally. If your payment account is closed, or if you paid using a secured form of payment, please contact our Customer Service Department so we can work with you to find the best option for processing your refund.
For more information on processing a return, please visit our online Customer Service Department.
Order Processing and Fulfillment
Orders will be processed and distributed through Strongman Corporation, Inc.